Kindness&feelings

Hi there, how is all going? A new week, a new face for your blog. Do you like it? By the way,
we have to finish our eTwinning project but, as I told you last week, I am planning an on line meeting with Turkish and Georgian students. I will publish the date as soon as I know.
Meanwhile, June is here and I want to encourage you to measure how much kind are you? 
Is it going to be difficult? Not at all! 


Pay attention to the image below,

 
What does KINDNESS mean? It is a quality of being friendly and generous.
and I encourage you to be kind as much as you can!

GUIDE TO BE KIND
Print this picture and colour the appropiate drawing when you do or show your kindness. If you do not have a printer, you must write the action on a paper. 
Keep calm and take your time because maybe this activity will be finished at the end of the week. Do not worry, upload your picture to Google Classroom at least when you have half of the activity painted or written.


No comments:

Post a Comment